Mr. Finney's History Blog
Certificated Social Science Teacher
US History, World History, Economics, Government, World Religions
Student Thank Yous
1) "In your class I learned more while having more fun than in any other class". ~ Kate, grade 11, received 2000. Click here to read more.
2) "I really enjoyed your speech. I enjoy learning about the war and how people actually looked back then." ~ Vic, grade 11, received 2003. Click here to read more.
3) "I feel your [presentation] was the most accurate and thought provoking." ~ Michael, grade 11, received 2003. Click here to read more.
4) "It was nice having a teacher like you, one who was so passionate about what he taught". ~ Angelica, grade 12, received 2011. Click here to read more.
5) "Everyday I always looked forward to your class so I can learn even more about history". ~ Paul, grade 10, received 2015. Click here to read more.
6) "You inspired me to minor in History". ~ Dan, grade 12, received 2012. Click here to read more.
7) "Keep teaching the way that you do with your endless and funny accents and impressions". ~ Jan, grade 11, received 2016. Click here to read more.
8) "I love how you teach history because you don't make it boring. You throw [in] interesting fun facts". ~ Laisha, grade 10, received 2015. Click here to read more.
9) "Thank you for being an extraordinary teacher. You are one of the few teachers that students laugh during a lesson which makes learning fun". ~ Gabriella, grade 12, received 2011. Click here to read more.
10) "You made learning fun for me, and that made me participate in class more, so I give you my thanks for giving me confidence during in class presentation, whether it was in your economics class or in another class". Adan, grade 12, received 2016. Click here to read more.
11) "I truly do appreciate all of the effort you've put into helping me on my way to college." ~ Kristen, grade 12, received 2013. Click here to read more.
12) "You bring history to life with your vibrant personality and fun stories. I love how you are always able to relate things to your students." ~ Madeleine, grade 11, received 2015. Click here to read more.
Mr. Finney's LinkedIn profile // Mr. Finney's History Blog! // Course Topics in Mr. Finney's Subjects
Back to Testimonials page... // Back to the Home page...
Copyrightę2020 Torin Finney